- How and Where to Cast Your Vote or Drop Ballot
- Summit County Treasurer Bill Wallace: “[Scholl is] the only candidate with the experience”
- Paying your Property Taxes: An FAQ from Ryne Scholl
- “Decisive Victory” at Dem Assembly, Says Scholl; Plans June Primary
- Scholl First Treasurer Candidate to Turn In Petition, Earns Spot on Primary Ballot
Endorsed by leaders and elected officials including the current County Treasurer, Deputy Treasurer Ryne Scholl’s experience in the office makes him the most qualified candidate to oversee the County’s tax revenues, investment funds, and help ensure the maintenance of the services taxpayers rely upon.