Primary Day is Tuesday, June 28th.
Balllots will be mailed out on June 6th.
Vote in person, by mail, or drop your ballot on or before Tuesday June 28th. Check your registration here.
24 HOUR BALLOT DROP BOXES: Drop your filled out ballot (do not forget to sign!) There are five 24-hour locations, any of which can be used, no matter where in Summit you’re registered, up until 7pm on Tuesday:
- SILVERTHORNE: Summit County North Branch Library: 651 Center Circle
- FRISCO: Summit County Commons: 0037 Peak One Drive
- FRISCO: Town Hall: 1 Main Street
- BRECKENRIDGE: Summit County Courthouse: 208 East Lincoln Avenue
- DILLON: Town Hall: 275 Lake Dillon Drive
DROP YOUR BALLOT OFF IN PERSON: In-office ballot drop at the Summit County Courthouse, 208 East Lincoln Avenue, Breckenridge, during regular business hours, until 5pm.
VOTE IN PERSON: Voter Polling Center (VSPC) on Election Day up until 7pm. Remember, you can vote in ANY polling station within Summit County, as long as you’re a Summit County voter!
- BRECKENRIDGE: Summit County Courthouse: 208 East Lincoln Avenue, Breckenridge, Colorado
- FRISCO: Community & Senior Center, 83 Nancys Place, Frisco, Colorado
- SILVERTHORNE: Silverthorne Pavilion, 400 Blue River Parkway, Silverthorne, Colorado
This information is available on the Summit County Government Website, where you can learn more.
Remember, if you’re Unaffiliated, you will receive both a Republican and Democratic primary ballot. You can only choose one. Ryne Scholl is on the Democrat’s ballot. If you’re a registered Republican, you will not find the Treasurer’s race on your ballot until the fall.
Need help? Call us at 970-368-9670 or email email@example.com, we’re happy to help!
What Qualifies Someone to be Treasurer?
With over $100 million in funds, it’s critical that your Treasurer has the financial background to manage and invest wisely. Ryne is the only candidate with the education and proven experience in finance.